Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Welcome Region 5 RPIC

Welcome Region 5 RPIC 5 years, 9 months ago #67

Thank you for logging onto the RPIC discussion forum. I hope you will find this tool of use to share information. Please don't hesitate to let us know here at the National T/TA Center if you have any questions. Denise Harlow, Project Director, National T/TA Center. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
Denise Harlow, Community Action Partnership

Re: Welcome Region 5 RPIC 4 years, 12 months ago #244

This is a great tool. I think we will find it very useful. How can you attach documents to a message? I would like to post our the PowerPoint we used in a conference session last week.

Re: Welcome Region 5 RPIC 4 years, 12 months ago #245

Hi Kris! Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately our forum does not allow you to attach items to your post. You can, however, put a URL in if you have the presentation posted on your website.

Re: Welcome Region 5 RPIC 4 years, 12 months ago #246

Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

This website was created by NASCSP in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0431 and the Community Action Partnership in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0428.

Any opinion, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the US DHHS, ACF.