Welcome, Guest

Miami leadership conference
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Miami leadership conference

Miami leadership conference 7 years, 11 months ago #52

Please introduce yourself, tell us about how you will use the T/TA Website, and ask questions. Our hope for this forum is that it will be a premier peer- to - peer support network, so get to know each other and post relevant questions in the various topic areas.

If you have questions please stop by our booth near registration or join us for our session on Friday at 10 am in the Palm room downstairs.

Welcome to Miami and the T/TA Discussion Forum!

Re: Miami leadership conference 7 years, 11 months ago #53

Cashin,

Wish I was with you all in Miami; I'm sure it's warmer there than it has been here in Atlanta. I'm one of the consultants in the T/TA consultant bank and work with CAAs, HeadStarts, and other non-profit organizations in areas of sustainability, leadership, boards, and community engagement.
Glad to be part of the Consultant Bank and looking forward to supporting you and your work.
Cheers,

Re: Miami leadership conference 7 years, 11 months ago #55

Thanks Kevin, we are experiencing a great conference and weather here in Miami.

We had a great session this morning about the T/TA System and really drove home the point that everyone in our Network should be able to find something of value, from the Consultant and Resource Banks, to submitting to T/TA Requests, to Networking and Peer-to-Peer opportunities on the Forum.
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by Cashin Yiu.

Re: Miami leadership conference 7 years, 11 months ago #56

This was my first CAP conference and I really enjoyed all the classes I attended. Thank you for the opportunity to present Core Four Business Course. I had a great group of participants!

Re: Miami leadership conference 7 years, 11 months ago #57

I thought the seminar on CED with Eleanor Evans was excellent! We are seriously considering some options for our agency and her knowledge was very helpful!

Re: Miami leadership conference 7 years, 11 months ago #58

Hi Cashin, It was nice to meet you in Miami.

I'm looking forward to more activity on these forums.

Thanks for your good work!

Becky Gray
Director of Research, Planning, and Grants Development
Southeast Kansas Community Action Program
620-724-8204, ex. 1026

beckyg@sek-cap.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

This website was created by NASCSP in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0431 and the Community Action Partnership in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0428.

Any opinion, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the US DHHS, ACF.