Welcome, Guest

Many new visitors to the Forum
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Many new visitors to the Forum

Many new visitors to the Forum 6 years, 9 months ago #145

We are thrilled to see how many folks are visiting the Discussion Forum and the T/TA site as a whole. We hope that you will use these forums to start and participate in dialogues with your Community Action colleagues from across the US.
Denise Harlow, Community Action Partnership

Re: Many new visitors to the Forum 6 years, 9 months ago #156

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to post an introduction to myself! I look forward to meeting others who are participating in ELITE.
Dianne Duncan Perrote
Project Director
Tribal Technical Assistance
Lux Consulting Group, Inc.
8(a) | GSA MOBIS | GSA 8(a) STARS II
Tel: 301.585.1261 x324
Fax: 301.585.7741

www.luxcg.com

Re: Many new visitors to the Forum 6 years, 7 months ago #233

Hi all,

I am rather new to Community Action having started in March as the Data Coordinator at the Rural Alaska Community Action Program (RurAL CAP) in Alaska. We are the only agency in the state and cover about 80-90 communities in a year with central operations located in Anchorage. I have recently been looking for a forum like this to facilitate communication between agencies nationwide. I'm excited to find this and am hoping that more Community Action employees begin using it. I believe that we are all pursuing the same goal and can be excellent resources for each other. As the Data Coordinator here at RurAL CAP I am tasked with moving the agency towards a single agency wide database system to facilitate all reporting. This is definitely a challenge, but one that the entire agency can benefit from allowing us to better serve our target populations. If anybody has recently made this shift or has any suggestions related to reporting I'd love to hear them!

Re: Many new visitors to the Forum 5 years, 11 months ago #301

www.csbgtta.org is a great resource that I didn't know existed. Folks forget to share such resources with their IT staff. I stumbled across it by sheer chance looking for information. The staff has been very helpful in helping me out.

Who am I? I love technology and work with it by profession and as a hobby. I've been involved in Information Technology for more than 20 years and have managed IT operations for several Fortune 500 companies, a high profile performing arts organization and the Federal Courts. Currently I work for Manatee Community Action Agency and moonlight by running my own small business providing IT support to local small businesses. My personal tag-line is, "I've seen it all and fixed it all. I am a hands-on expert by career & by fire."

What can you do for me? I am Always looking for my IT peers in other organizations. We(IT) all tend to have the same challenges and in smaller organizations IT tends to be isolated and lacking resources of another human.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

This website was created by NASCSP in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0431 and the Community Action Partnership in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0428.

Any opinion, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the US DHHS, ACF.