Welcome, Guest

Upcoming Training?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Upcoming Training?

Upcoming Training? 6 years, 2 months ago #297

I am new to ROMA and need to be trained, do you know where I can find information on training sessions in my State (Ohio)?

Thank you :)
Stephanie Fish
Assistant Project Director/Operations Manager
HARCATUS Tri-County C.A.O.
140 W.High Ave. Suite B
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
330.34.8770 ext.204

Re: Upcoming Training? 6 years, 2 months ago #298

Hi Stephanie!

I would first check with the Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies as I believe they have a certified ROMA trainer on staff and would be able to help point you to any Ohio specific trainings.

For general information on ROMA go to www.roma1.org and for information on finding or becoming a certified trainer go to www.roma-nptp.org/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

This website was created by NASCSP in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0431 and the Community Action Partnership in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0428.

Any opinion, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the US DHHS, ACF.