Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Leadership

Leadership 6 years, 7 months ago #202

www.pewsocialtrends.org/2008/08/25/men-or-women-whos-the-better-leader/

Interesting article. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Re: Leadership 6 years, 7 months ago #204

Brenda,
Thank you for beginning this thread. Please find comments on your reading in the second paragraph.
I recently read an article about Incubating in organizations (link below). What resonated for me was hiring talent specifically for the purpose of growing and driving innovation instead of asking volunteers to do this. This creates a focus and intention for the incubation program. I wondered about ring fencing the group. CAA's, traditionally, silo programs, which leads to redundancy and a failure to benefit from economies of scale. Does ring fencing lead to silos?
whatmatters.mckinseydigital.com/social_innovation/incubating-innovation-in-social-enterprises
The article you posted was an interesting snapshot of the actual survey. I was fascinated by the generational differences among women and would like to know more about these differences. Maria

Re: Leadership 4 months, 3 weeks ago #345

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

This website was created by NASCSP in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0431 and the Community Action Partnership in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0428.

Any opinion, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the US DHHS, ACF.