Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Leadership

Leadership 7 years, 5 months ago #116

Leadership qualities that I find most important are integrity, passion for the cause, vision, "Keep Calm and Carry On", compassion. My boss at Group Home Inc. encompassed these traits and more. She was truly, passionate about the cause of Mental Health and compassionate to the residents and staff. She developed a team atmosphere without ever mentioning the words team and she was always as good as her word. Her words to live by were "excellence for the residents, staff and agency. Mary Helen Jones taught me that you could run an excellent program, providing excellent services while treating your staff in an exemplary fashion.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

This website was created by NASCSP in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0431 and the Community Action Partnership in the performance of the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Community Services Grant Number 90ET0428.

Any opinion, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the US DHHS, ACF.